好文好圖用作善意分享。如有侵權煩請告知必當刪除。連絡電郵: geegeelooloo@gmail.com

12/4/13

網上教您如何DIY做正宗越南經典南北菜餚 (趙慧玲提供) (12/03/13)

Helen's Recipes Channel Trailer

144,075 views 7 months ago
Hi everyone, thank you for dropping by my channel. If you are looking for some authentic Vietnamese Home Cooking recipes, you are at the right place!

If you like my videos, please click SUBSCRIBE and you will receive email notification when a new video recipe is uploaded.

Here you will find all kinds of Vietnamese Food from noodles to desserts, from meat to vegetables and all kinds of Vietnamese Banh. In my cooking tutorials I try my best to help you cook your favourite Vietnamese dish in the most authentic yet easiest and fastest way possible. I also share with you many amazing cooking techniques that I learned from my friends and the internet to make your experience in the kitchen much more fun and enjoyable.

Join me at:
My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user...
 
點擊圖片直接進入瀏覽:
https://www.youtube.com/user/HelenRecipes

No comments:

Post a Comment